Elmo & friends celebrate Ee Jay's Birthday

This order came in a short notice by Ee Jay's Mummy. I only have few hours  to bake & made the figures as i have 3 more orders to go on the same day ! It was a chocolate cake and special request from Mummy Sean to have some strawberry and grapes and here it goes... :-) Hope she likes it .. :-)

This picture was from Sean. Can you spot the different ?? Yeah, the No 1 is different because i accidently broke the 1 when shifting the cake into box.. made a new one immediately !  

2 comments:

Sean said...

I really appreciate Eunice accepted my order and put her effort to make this cake for my baby one year old birthday! It was more than what I expected!!

Sean said...

I really appreciate Eunice could accepted my order just few days before of Ee Jay's birthday. It was more than what I expected!! Thanks a lot!